Search This Blog

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. Your only expectations are to show up, cook/eat, and spend time with your family. That’s a holiday I can get behind. One of my old friends posted a note on Facebook of a list of 50 things she was thankful for. I don’t have time to go to 50 (seeing as how I didn’t think of making a post until an hour before I have to head over to my moms), but I figured I’d make my own version.

Things I’m thankful for:

·      Family
·      Friends
·      Health
·      Mountains
·      Music
·      Dogs
·      Books
·      Medicine
·      Fresh air
·      Clean water
·      My internship
·      Pictures
·      All of you who read this little blog, thank you


This list is truly infinite, but I’ll stop there. Take a minute today to pause and allow yourself to feel gratitude. No one has it all, no one has a perfect life, so just be thankful for what you do have- right now. What are you thankful for? I’d love to hear it. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured

Normalizing Not Being Ok...

 2022 has knocked me on my ass. There is no sugar coating it. If January is any representation of how the year is going to go, I am beyond u...

Popular