Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

27

We've officially reached the half-way mark on 2020 and I think I speak for most of us when I say: "Thank God." I've struggled with posting the last few months because the world is the most fucked up I've seen it in my 27 years of life. It doesn't feel right talking about myself and whatever breakthrough, or breakdown I'm having. Between the pandemic and the protests, my problems are so miniscule. 
Tomorrow I turn 28 and I wanted to talk about the growth a year can have, but this just isn't the time. I hope you have the courage to stand up for what you believe in to help create a positive change because we are long overdue. Stay healthy, and stay safe.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured

Normalizing Not Being Ok...

 2022 has knocked me on my ass. There is no sugar coating it. If January is any representation of how the year is going to go, I am beyond u...

Popular